- Five+ years of demonstrated work experience in developing and implementing business technology applications, systems integration and testing solutions with in-depth domain knowledge of industries like Healthcare, Telecom, Call Center, Financial Instruments, Payroll, HR, and skills including, but not limited to, software analysis, design and development.
- Comprehensive understanding of NET Framework, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, WCF, SSIS, SSRS, XML, XSLT, JSON
- Expertise in end to end development of enterprise web application and Single Page Application (SPA) using ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET Web API, NodeJS, AngularJS & Angular2 using TypeScript.
- Strong programming experience of designing Webpage using HTML5, CSS3 and understanding of consuming HTTP RestFul services.
- Hand on experience of building client rich UI web applications using AngularJS and Angular2. Developed controllers, templates, services, filters and directives in AngularJS and components, modules, services, pipes and directive in Angular2 to enhance functionality & user experience of application.
- Good experience in Database development including schema design, T-SQL queries, standard and CLR stored procedures, Triggers, SQL query tuning and user defined functions creation for MS SQL server.
- Advanced extensible reporting skills using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience in using TeamCity and Cruise Control for auto-deployment and hand on experience of deploying & maintaining web applications using IIS.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum Development Methodologies for rapid release cycle. Assisted team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and task definition and participated proactively in scrum planning, backlog refinement, planning poker and sprint reviews.
- Provided constant technical support for applications to ensure optimal durability and reliability – Investigated and resolved technical operational issues of the applications.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design Methodologies for data security, re-usability and dis-reputability over a network.
- Used Design Patterns like Factory, Adapter, Façade, Observer, Singleton, Repository, Template
- Experience in using Version Control and System Integration tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), VS Team Services, Git, SVN, Github, Bitbucket and Visual SourceSafe (VSS).
- Developed test strategies, test plans and test cases and performed Unit Testing to identify and resolve integration, functional and usability issues before deployment.
- Participated in code reviews of other developers’ work.
- Experience in creating web user controls to enable reuse of common UI functionalities.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment, work on any project and relocate.
- Worked on Production On-Call Support and maintenance.
- Strong analytical, organizational & time management skills to work in a fast paced environment to meet strict deadlines.
|Microsoft||ASP.NET Framework, Web Forms using C#, ASP.NET MVC using Razor Syntax, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, Web Service, SignalR, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, AJAX Control Toolkit, SFTP, Nuget|
|Databases||SQL Server, mySQL|
|Reporting Service:||SQL Server Reporting Service, RDL, RDLC|
|Development IDE||Visual Studio, VS Code|
|Version Control Tool||MS Team Foundation Server(TFS), VS Team Services, Git, Github, BitBucket|
|Project Management||JIRA, FreedCamp, Trello, Confluence|
|Performance||Bundling and Minification, Google PageSpeed, SQL Query Optimization, Log4net|
|Enhancement||Single Sign On, Glimpse, Microsoft Application Insight, Firebug, Fiddler|
|Others||Cruise Control, TeamCity, Postman, Firebug, Fiddler, Chrome Dev Tools|
Contact email: email@example.com